Wednesday, March 2, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 1





Day 01. A picture of yourself with ten facts.

1. My middle name is Love and I LOVE that.
2. I'll be 24 soon and that freaks me out.
3. In this picture, I'm wondering if I should cut my bangs again or continue to let them grow out with the rest of my hair.
4. I can't do a cartwheel...and that's ok! hehe.
5. I love that I was a cast member at Disney...I'm so proud of that and I feel so blessed.
6. I enjoy pretending and doing anything considered child-like. Like making tents or having picnics outside or looking at stars or playing with bubbles.
7. I enjoy drawing pictures/making collages or writing in my journal whenever I get inspired. I've been very inspired lately...
8. I love Jesus...and He's really the whole point of why I'm here...not really sure yet what He wants me to dedicate my life to yet tho. But I'm in the process of trying to figure that out.
9. I don't ever want to "grow up"
10. If I had a super power I would want to have Spiderman's powers mixed with Superman's ability to fly. If I could have a superhero I would want Spiderman with Clark Kent (Tom Welling from Smallville) as his secret identity instead of Peter Parker haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment