Tuesday, March 22, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 20


Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

I'd love to go to China to visit my lovely chinese sister, Amber Fu. She lives in Chengdu, China. So that's where I want to go. I love her SO much!! I miss so much about her and my life with her when we were roommates. She was SUCH a great roommate! We were so compatible! I miss her calling me, "stupid Jenny" in the most loving way anyone could ever say that. I miss her saying "so cute, so cute" all the time. I miss her talking about how beautiful she was all the time...hahaha. I miss her child-like personality. I miss the way she felt everything SO deeply. She has a big heart and I love that. :D I wish it weren't so hard to go from America to China. It stinks having such a great best friend living SO far away!! Thank you, God, for Skype.


Also always wanted to go to Egypt, but every since I can remember people have always said, "I would hate to be in Egypt right now..." and I supposed the same comment works today. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment