Sunday, March 20, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 17


Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently

At the end of last year I was feeling pretty low. I was at the end of my rope. In a desperate attempt to find something to be excited about in 2011 I signed up for Passion 2011 that took place on January 1-4th. Those were perhaps the best 4 days of my life.

Passion is a christian conference/movement of young adults whose desire and hope is for the name and renown of Jesus Christ. In other words: a bunch of crazy kids on fire for God. It was amazing. Every sermon was precisely what I needed to hear, as if the speakers were speaking directly to me and my issues. I worked through a lot of crap. I guess you could say...I was like a lost sheep...I had lost my way...and Jesus came and found me at Passion 2011 and changed my life. :D My life has been impacted and altered. I am SO blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment