Sunday, March 6, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge: Day 5


Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory

There are far too many favorite memories and most of them are not documented. But this one seems to sum up a whole big collection of memories.

This is me eating a soft serve chocolate ice cream cone with marsh mellows on it, with my friends, on a spring afternoon, in the cafeteria at Mars Hill College in North Carolina. Bliss. I miss those days. Also this was in the era of Megan Anderson as my roomie. It was like Mars Hill: The Early Years, Original fab five small group. It seems like soooo long ago. I loved my college years. I wish that life were still so close knit like it was at Mars Hill. Eating in the caf or Lions Den was always my favorite part of the day because of the camaraderie among all the students, staff, and professors. One big family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment