Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentine's Day Words

I wrote this very short journal entry in my personal journal on Valentine's Day. I've been feeling like it's something I should share on here.

"My last few valentine's days have been pretty horrible. Today I am happy to report that my heart is NOT broken and the hands that hold the world are holding my heart! I will be safe in HIS arms. "

That's all I wrote, because after I stopped to re-read what I had written, I was speechless. That might not seem like a huge deal to anyone else but for me...knowing myself better than anyone else of course...It's a huge deal. It's so neat just to see how my perspective has changed and how I've grown and gone from the lowest of low in the last 2 years to, maybe not the highest of high, but I'm definitely in a far better place now. :) God is good. There is hope for change and renewal.

There you have it.

1 comment:

  1. God is completing a great work in you! You make my heart happy!

    ReplyDelete