Saturday, January 10, 2009

What to Expect from My Blog...

Since I'm in the beginning stages of this blog...let me just say a few words about what to expect fro my blog. I'm a senior in college about to graduate--I'm excited about life and all the possibilities it has for me. This is my journey into adulthood, into the real world, while still holding onto my child-like/innocent personality.

I'm all about all things positive: positive living, motivation, hope, dreams, morality, family values, encouragement, good clean substance free fun, redeeming the time, making the most of my situation, purity, staying young, living life on purpose, stepping our of my comfort zone, living an epic life, finding the good in every situation, keeping an open mind, trying new things, and just about anything else that has defined me as eternally optimistic. I'm a Christian, I'm obsessed with Disney, and I love Full House. This is where I'm at, These are the things I love and endorse.

I plan to write many blog posts that will either be in the form of ideas on how to improve, brighten, or get motivated your own life or merely happenings from my life that I hope will be an encouragement to others as they follow me through my journey.

These are the kinds of blogs you can expect from me. =)

2 comments:

  1. I can't decide if it's the positive living or the full house that excited me most about your blog... ;) Keep it up Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your posts...I like everything that you are about! I like you, Jenny Daws!!!!! Already miss you bunches.

    ReplyDelete