Thursday, June 4, 2009

Video Blog!?!


Check out my new youtube account!

I am now a video blogger...crazzzzy!

So, I didn't realize how ridiculously shy I am.  I can do all sorts of stupid silly things in front of a camera....but when it comes to being serious...I need some practice.  I wonder if there is any deeper meaning to that...do I not take myself seriously enough?  Maybe that's why I always have trouble getting everyone else to take me seriously!  Hmm...who knew you could learn so much about yourself just from making a video blog.  :-P


My new video blog endeavour is made possible by my brand NEW MacBook!! Yay!

Also I have a NEW hair cut!  It's super short.  I've always wanted to cut it this short...It definitely takes some getting used to though.  I go back and forth between loving it and hating it...I'm quite the indecisive woman.  

We'll see what comes of this whole video blogging thing...I'm just testing the waters.  

1 comment: