Friday, June 26, 2009

From the Inside Out - Todd Fields

From the Inside Out - Todd Fields 
(well...i'm not sure who wrote this song first...
but i've been listing to his version on repeat.)

A thousand times I've failed Still your mercy remains
 And should I stumble again Still I'm caught in your grace
  Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
 Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame
 my heart and my soul, Lord I give you control
 Consume me from the inside out Lord 
Let justice and praise become my embrace 
To love You from the inside out  
Your will above all else, my purpose remains 
The art of losing myself in bringing you praise  
Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades 
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame 
In my heart, in my soul, Lord I give you control 
Consume me from the inside out
Lord Let justice and praise become my embrace 
To love You from the inside out  
Chorus 2x 
Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades Never ending, 
Your glory goes beyond all fame 
And the cry of my heart is to bring You praise
From the inside out Lord, my soul cries out

Todd Fields is my favorite worship leader/artist.  Check him out on iTunes.  
All of his songs are so powerful.

1 comment:

  1. Im pretty sure Hillsong originally wrote it. But I agree with you, this is one intense song!

    ReplyDelete