Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Where to go...

California: My parents are going to visit the family out there in March. It would be nice to go.

China: I have a huge passion for China. I miss Amber Fu and all my Chinese friends so bad. I think about them so often. I really care about what happens to them

Uganda: My church is going on a mission trip to Uganda. I do love Africa. I would love to go back. I wish I could go back to Liberia. Our church has an orphanage in Uganda and it does sound pretty awesome to go there and see it and meet the kids who life there. Plus I've never been on a mission trip with my parents before. It could be a pretty great opportunity.

New York City: I went on a mission trip to NYC to work with the homeless a few years back. I thoroughly enjoyed that trip. I have a huge desire to go back.


Here's the deal: Cost isn't even really what I'm worried about. What I'm worried about is WHERE to go! I don't want to go forward with any of these trips without God's leading. I know once He leads me in a direction I can send out support letters and whatnot and God will fund the trip. I just need to know WHERE to go. I'm refusing to let the money issue stop me from pursuing one of these areas. I just don't want to go to Uganda just cause it's what my parents are doing or anything like that. I want it to be because God leads me there. Who knows, maybe I'm not supposed to go anywhere. I need to save my money, i don't want to waste any of it this year. Any help praying for direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment