Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Favorites. Back into Blogging.

I have not been writing in here in recent times because I feel most of what comes to mind is far too trivial and I put off writing anything too epic or involved because I find it hard to sit at my computer for any extended period of time. I've become FAR too active. I'm hoping to correct this for 2010.

So I'm just going to bite the bullet and blog about whatever is on my mind until I can get back into writing something of real substance.

Here's something random on my mind. I like to make lists. The list for today is a list of my favorite people.

My family:

Sheilah Daws
Billy Daws
Josh Daws
Becca Daws
Jer Daws
Jon Daws
Grant Daws
Mallory Graham (Soon to be Daws)
Molly Daws (My amazing dog...she's practically a person)
Vic Berry
Cindy Berry
Paul Berry
Kelly Berry
April Tomassoni
John Tomassoni
Dante Tomassoni

My Friends:

Kristin Wood
Megan Anderson
Kristina Donahue
Brittany Findley
Cynthia Hosford
Kirsten Quatela
Amanda Lewan
Danielle Kidwell
David Bass-Clark
Patrick Griffith
Wes Goodbrad
Joseph Fluty
and a few others.

Something that has been bothering me lately is the fact that most of the people I care about live in different states. It's rather frustrating. I don't think I'll ever actually be able to see all of my loved ones at the same place at the same time. That's kind of a depressing thought. I think if it were to happen it would be some huge miracle. Maybe when I get married one day I can wrangle all of my loved ones together but that is really the only foreseeable time where they could ever all be together, that and perhaps heaven?

I enjoy adventuring and I definitely don't have a boring life, but sometimes I wish I had grown up in one place in a small town where everyone I love lived together in one blissful utopia.

I'm also a very organized person, so it bothers me knowing that all the people I care about can never been completely organized together in one place. It's unsettling. Which shows me just how ridiculously OCD I am. It's hard for me not to get hung up on this.

I hope that one day at least the vast majority of my love ones will be in the same place. Or perhaps I'll have enough money that I will be able to visit each of them as freely as I choose. I guess I just have to let God lead me in the way in which He wants me to go and trust that if these people are supposed to be in my life He will provide ways for me to keep in touch, get together with, and be near them.

I'm moving to California for 8 months the day after tomorrow. Just another adventure in my ridiculously unsettled life. I shall try and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment