Monday, December 7, 2009

Goldie's Last Day

Goldie Daws Passed away yesterday (December 6, 2009)

She had been having trouble using the bathroom on her own. She had something blocking her bladder. Doctors tried everything. We had to put her down. :,( One of the many risks that comes from leaving home for something like the Disney College Program...home won't stay on pause until you get back as much as you would like for it to.

GOLDIE

Eeyore mixed with Dug.
She was shy but she loved everyone unconditionally.
She was humble.
She was sweet.
I'll miss her running around the room when she would get excited.
She was always there when I needed her.
We had a great 12 years together.

I put this video together with old clips and photos I found of Goldie on my computer. The song is called Goldie's Last Day by PFR. We named her after this song.


No comments:

Post a Comment