Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mars Hill College Alumni!

Hello, from the Mars Hill College graduate!

I graduated with a degree in Biology on May 9th.
The week after graduation I went to Merritt Island, FL to visit my Aunt and Uncle with Kristina (my roommate from college). I took Kristina to disney for the first time! We had lots of fun. I also got to meet some fellow upcoming disney college program participants.
The week after that (last week) I subbed every day at the daycare that my mom works at. It was really fun, though I'm glad I have this week to chill out now.
On saturday was my graduation reception. It was great! I'm glad so many people were able to come to it.

I am going to do the Disney College Program on August 12th. Until then I'm just chilling out at home, learning to cook, reorganizing my life, and looking for summer work.

Tonight I cooked my first meal of the summer, chicken tetrazzini. It turned out pretty well, I definitely ate WAYY too much of it. I'm stuffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment