Responsible: Doing what I know I should do, even when I don't want too.
Pretty good, eh? I think it pretty much sums it up. In my case...I need to be responsible as I enter the last few weeks of the semester so that I can get all my work done. I am having to do what I know I should do...homework...even when I don't want too.
My current responsibilities include:
- Population Community Ecology
- Senior Seminar Project
- Decorative and Wearable Arts (including various craft projects)
- Senior Bonner Internship in the Lifeworks office
- among various other long term responsibilities to myself, my family, my friends, and God.
- Correct Population Community Ecology (PCE) Paper
- Write a second PCE Paper
- Write the remaining reading reports for PCE
- Two more tests and finals in PCE
- Finish Senior Seminar Experiment
- Finish Senior Seminar Short Film
- Write Senior Seminar Paper
- Senior Seminar presentation
- Senior Seminar poster
- Two more tests and finals in Genetics
- Make a purse for Decorative and Wearable Arts (DWA)
- Refurbish an old purse for DWA
- Plan a tree planting for earth day for Lifeworks
- Finish the senior bonner handbook for the senior class
- Bonner Banquet presentation
I'm feeling pretty ok about it all today...we'll see how I feel tomorrow though.
Here's a much happier list....
Things I'd rather be doing:
- Spending time with friends that I won't always have around :(
- Hanging out with Megan Anderson!
- Spending time with aquaintances I always meant to hang out with more
- Cleaning and organizing my room (seriously lol)
- Making sure everyone I know here at Mars Hill knows how much they've meant to me
- Enjoying my last weeks as a college student
- Spending time with my nephew
- Watching Full House
- Making cards for all the friends I'll miss terribly
- Enjoying spring
- Going to Looking Glass Falls and Sliding Rock one last time!
- Being silly
- Appreciating/encouraging/building up my friends
Oh how I love my list making... :)